Home > Forums > Ghosts, Spirits and Hauntings (Supernatural )

Haunted Locations

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Where is the most haunted place you have visited? what was your experience and how did you feel?

My Most Haunted Location

I love the Queen Mary hotel 1930's ocean liner and have ever since I was a kid. I know it's very haunted and folks have had experiences, as have I. I caught an EVP saying... "don't go" once.

But my most haunted experience is when I house sit for my friend. There's a spirit of a young girl there that always tries to get my attention.

She has called out my name from the kitchen at 3am, she made the blind move to wake me up and I caught an EVP here as well. I asked, "is there anyone here" and in a soft girl voice the recorder pick up..."Knock Knock" as if she's playing a game with me.

This photo at underground Atlanta around noon November 3, 2011

This photo at underground Atlanta around noon November 3, 2011didn't notice the figure behind my ex-husband shoulder until three weeks later as I'm scrolling through my camera phone and he pointed it out. Crazy stuff where the figures located there is no ground only a one story drop off. And if you look in his hand it appears that he's holding a sniper rifle. What are you guys think? I think it's incredible. :-)