Home > Forums > Online dating safety, tips & advice (Welcome)

uploading pictures

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hello every one, can someone help me out, I am trying to upload a picture but the Next tap just keeps loading and loading? thanks

RE:uploading pictures

hi Amanda. i'm having the same problem. think i'll just give up. not known for my patience and internet sites just wind me up...

Hello,

Sorry you are having problems uploading. Please delete all temporary internet files and cookies from your internet options tools menu, then restart your pc. Please rename your media file as a short text only filename, and then try again. Also check that it is in .jpg or .gif format.

If the problem continues, please try using a different browser such as Chrome or Opera and contact us at support, let us know if the same thing happens. Please also tell us what operating system and browser you use in the first instance.

Kind Regards,

Rachel.

Hello,

Sorry you are having problems uploading. Please delete all temporary internet files and cookies from your internet options tools menu, then restart your pc. Please rename your media file as a short text only filename, and then try again. Also check that it is in .jpg or .gif format.

If the problem continues, please try using a different browser such as Chrome or Opera and contact us at support, let us know if the same thing happens. Please also tell us what operating system and browser you use in the first instance.

Kind Regards,

Rachel.

Hi Ive just joined an the site is slow

uploading pictures

i also had a problem uploading pictures then it went through smoothly why is that......