Home > Forums > General Chat (Dating Talk)

Is Age Just A Number?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We're asking you how you would feel about seeing someone with a considerable age difference to you and how many years difference (if any) do you class as too much?

Personally I think about 10 years difference is the limit for me but even then that's pushing it, 5 years is an acceptable amount of age difference in my opinion whether that be younger or older.

How do you guys feel about age difference in a relationship? Do you prefer someone younger or older? Perhaps you're easy either way?

older or younger ,,does it realy matter ??

as i see it nowadays if 2 people are happy together does age realy matter ???i think not and i think im old enough to be able to say so i say good luck to all that find happyness whatever there .......age.s img src="imagescommonemoticons013.gif"

RE:older or younger ,,does it realy matter ??

That's great that you feel that way about it, it's all a matter of opinion after all. For some people, it could be an issue as they're in different stages of their lives and want different things, whilst for others it may literally be just a number and mean nothing.

Age gaps being an issue is just my personal opinion and one which some will share with me but obviously not everyone.